Monday, January 30, 2017

Interview with Amber Kenniston about snow stress

The yearbook team interviewed Amber Kenniston in correlation to snow stress.


What is your job at Valor?
“I am the Administrative assistant.”


Do you like your job?
“I LOVE my job.”
she says with white eyes and a silent double hand slam

What is your favorite and least favorite part of your job?
“My least favorite part of my job is. . . because Valor is a new school it takes a ton of work as we are growing, developing and creating everything it gets easier and easier. But right at the front, I seek to make everything the best, just like the rest of the stuff and that just takes a lot of work.


My most favorite is really hard. It is going to be the people I work with, is my absolute favorite. I love every second of every day that I get to spend here. And my second favorite thing is the kids like I absolutely live to love on the kids."


Is there any added stress coming back from the snow days trying to catch up on work?
“No, I actually was able to work remotely so I was actually able to get more done at home than I would have on campus because there were no interruptions.”


Now that we are about halfway through the school year how do you think the school has turned out. Is there anything you would add or change?
“The school is better than I even dreamed it could be it is a wonderful surprise. I would have more students at valor I would like to have about 500 kids and to keep growing from there but we don't
have space.”




No comments:

Post a Comment